Sunday, March 4, 2012

Bought, Won, and To Review

I'm starting this up because I'm always behind on reviews and this way you have some idea what is going on.

Bought
Went to Half Priced Books yesterday and picked up:

This is the sequel to Eyes like Stars which I read last year and I'm curios to see where the story goes, read the summery here.

This has been on my to-read pile for awhile, summery here.

Another one that has been on my to-read list for awhile, summery here.


Won

This are my wins from Netgallery and Goodread's giveaways, that I haven't read yet.

Netgallery:
 Summery

Summery

Goodread's Giveaways:
Summery


To Review

I have exactly 143 books on my shelf to review, but the one I'll probably get to next is from netgallery:
 I really enjoyed this one and recommend you pick it up when it comes out, summery here.

No comments:

Post a Comment