Thursday, February 23, 2012

Solid


Summery:
Teens who discover they were secretly genetically altered before birth are brought together at a classified site where they forge new friendships, find love, develop "super-abilities," and even unearth a conspiracy.

Review:
 I was given an e-book/kindle copy of this book by the author and since reading it in November I've had a lot of time to think about it and try to think up a good review. Unfortunately I can't seem to so we are just going to go with a list of good and bad things about this book.

First the good:

#1- An interesting summery that makes me want to read it

#2- Some cute moments

#3- Some Mystery

#4- It kind of makes me want to read the next one

Now the bad:

#1- A ugly cover

#2- Too simple a plot, I figured out things way ahead of time

#3- Not enough depth to the characters

#4- Stupid names

So over all not the worst, but I really wouldn't recommended it. But I have to thank the author for sending me a copy.

No comments:

Post a Comment