Wednesday, December 7, 2011

WWW Wednesdays (#1)

W. W. W. Wednesday is hosted by Should Be Reading . Here's how it works... Each Wednesday I will answer the following questions:
  
What are you currently reading?

What did you recently finish reading?

What do you think you'll read next?

Currently Reading:

The Curse of the Wendigo (The Monstrumologist #2) - An interesting book so far and if it's like 1st book it doesn't have a romance.


 

 

 

What did you recently finish reading?

Phaze Doubt (Apprentice Adept #7)- An odd end to an odd series

Torn (The Missing #4)- A nice continuation of the series, but not the best of the series.

So Long, and Thanks for All the Fish (Hitchhiker's Guide #4) and Mostly Harmless (Hitchhiker's Guide #5)  -  Odd books in an odd series.

 

 

 

 

Jenny Pox (The Paranormals #1)- A good read, but it has a lot of sex for YA. Also it's free on kindle. 

 


What do you think you'll read next?

 

The Adoration of Jenna Fox (Jenna Fox Chronicles #1)- This one has been on my to-read list since a friend recommended it and I finally picked it up from the library (along with all the other books on my what I think I'll read next) .


There You'll Find Me- A random pick it looks like a quick, cute read. 

 

 

 

 

 

Will Grayson, Will Grayson- I've read and enjoyed both of these authors and hope this book can live up to my expectations.



Marcelo In The Real World- My Goodreads recommendations seem to think I desperately need to read this book, so here it goes!

No comments:

Post a Comment